Personal data protection policy
Personal data manager:
Winning Group a.s. ID 06794050 with registered office at Křižíkova 2960/72, Královo Pole, 612 00 Brno entered in the companies register kept by the Regional court in Brno, File No. B 7911. E-mail: email@example.com. Company informs you according to art. 12 GDPR about the processing of your personal data and about your rights.
Personal data protection policy
This personal data protection policy is valid during all communication with Winning Group a.s. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “WINNING Group”).
In the following paragraphs you will find information concerning how we collect and process your personal data and information about the rights which you have in relation to the processed personal data.
During personal data processing we act in compliance with generally binding legal regulations concerning personal data protection, in particular with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Personal data include all information which can be used to identify you or which are connected with you as a natural person.
Acquiring personal data
We acquire the personal data directly from you, our business partners and clients.
We further acquire personal data from third parties such as state institutions, business partners, employers or public databases.
We acquire personal data including your name, contact and identification information, company, organization, employment, position, questions and complaints. We also collect personal data about your communication with us and our clients, including any contact with us, both personally, by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
We want to process only updated and accurate personal data so please inform us about any changes in the personal data which you provided.
Purpose of personal data processing
We process your personal data namely in case that:
- it is necessary for performance on a contract concluded between us,
- it is necessary for fulfilment of our legal obligations,
- it is necessary to achieve our justified interests,
- you granted your consent with personal data processing for a specific purpose.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- contractual parties identification prior to contract conclusion,
- performance on contractual obligations,
- using our services,
- fulfilment of legal obligations,
- ensuring safety of our services and protecting them from abuse,
- communication between us,
- labour law relations,
- providing services which you request,
- direct marketing of our services,
- using our website.
We will store your personal data only for the period necessary under the given conditions or as required by legal regulations.
Scope of processed personal data
We process mainly the following personal data:
- general information – name, title or position,
- contact information – address, e-mail address and phone number,
- financial data – bank information,
- data concerning the use of our website – cookies,
- data you provided in order to use our services,
- data you provided in order to establish an industrial relation,
- data necessary for fulfilment of our obligations as an employer,
- any other data which you provide.
Transfer of personal data
Under certain conditions and for certain purposes we may provide your personal data to third parties, particularly in the following cases:
WINNING Group: We share your personal data within the WINNING Group based on our needs, in particular for the following purposes: data processing and storing, providing access to our services, providing customer support and deciding on services improvement.
Service providers: We use other companies, representatives or partners to provide services in our name and to help us provide certain services. We use service providers for example for marketing, advertising and communication purposes, to provide infrastructure and IT services or to customize and optimize our services. During the provisions of these services these providers may have access to your personal or other data. We do not grant the right to use or transfer your personal data to these subjects with the exception of provision of the given services.
Public authorities: Your personal data may be transferred to state authorities, courts and public administration or self-administration bodies in cases when we fulfil our legal obligations.
As data subjects you have the following rights:
- revoke your consent with personal data processing at any time in case you granted such consent in the past,
- access your personal data, i.e. to request the information whether your personal data are being processed or not and possibly also the right to acquire such information from us together with other information concerning the data processing,
- correct inaccurate personal data or complete incomplete personal data concerning your person,
- have your personal data that we process erased, under fulfilment of certain conditions,
- restrict your personal data processing in case that your personal data are not updated or we process them against the law,
- object against your personal data processing,
- transfer your personal data to another controller in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in case that you think that during your personal data processing the controller acts contrary to generally binding legal regulations concerning personal data protection.
Right to object
The right to object against the personal data processing, which is exercised for public interest or is necessary for justified interests of the controller, including profiling based on this processing. This definition includes also the right to object at any time against personal data processing for the purposes of direct marketing – so-called opt-out – which you can exercise in any marketing communication which we send to you, directly in the footer of the given text.
In case that you provide your personal data for the purposes of applying for a position in our company, we will use these data only within the selection procedure. We will not transfer your personal data. In exceptional cases we might be obliged to provide your data to third persons, for example upon a request of a state administration body.
In case that you are our client we may send you current information concerning the offer of our services. If you are not our client, we need your consent before we can send you our unrequested communication. In case that you agreed with receiving our marketing communication but you later change your mind, please let us know so that we can remove you from our distribution lists. You can contact us on the address provided below or use the so-called opt-out option in every unrequested marketing communication.
We regularly update this document and we reserve the right to modify it.
Winning Group a.s.
ID No.: 06794050
with the registered office at Křižíkova 2960/72, Královo Pole, 612 00 Brno
entered in the companies register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, file No. B 7911